- To participate in ISACON 2012, please register early to avail maximum registration benefits.
- Registration is must for all irrespective of participation.
- Registration is complimentary for all past presidents & senior citizens (above 75 years) but they have to fill in registration form.
- Post Graduate students must submit a certificate from The Head of department.
- Delegates can register for only one workshop.
- Registration can be done either online or offline. Below is process for both.
- In case of cancellation before 30th Septembet 2012, 75% of charges will be refunded and before 30th November 2012, 50% of charges will be refunded.
- No cancellation will be done after 1st December, 2012.
- Charges will be refunded after 30 days of conference.
Below are Registration fee details.
|Accom-panying Person||Overseas Delegates (in $)|
|Up to 28th Feb 2012
|1st Mar. - 30th Sep. 2012
|1st Oct. - 15th Dec. 2012
|From 16th Dec. 2012
Below are various modes of payment for registration.
There are 2 ways in which cash payments can be made.
Deposit Cash at secretariat.
As a second option, you can deposite cash in our Bank Account. We have our account in IDBI Bank. So a cash deposit can be made to any IDBI branch across India. Below are bank details you may need for deposit.
If you are planning for cash deposit in Bank, please mention your name in pay slip and keep date of Deposit and City name, as it will be required for online registration. Please preserve your deposit slip and send a scaned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration fee can be paid by means of Demand Draft(DD). It must be sent to secretariat & Not deposited in Bank BRANCH / ATM
Below are bank details you may need for having demand draft.
DD Must be sent to Conference Secretariat
If you are planning for DD, keep details like date, DD Number, Drawee Bank, Branch Name etc., as it will be required for online registration.
Registration fee can be paid by means of Wire Transfer as well. It can be done using your online account with bank or by visiting your bank branch and filling up NEFT transfer form.
Below are bank details you may need for wire transfer.
If you are planning for wire transfer in Our Account, keep details like Date, Transaction ID / UTR Number etc., as it will be required for online registration.